For those of you using Convexity to build your levels, an important thing is to have a FGD file for your entities. You can make these by following these steps:
- Browse to your Source SDK Bin Folder down to your engine (ep1, orangebox)
- Find base.fgd
- Find the FGD for your mod (cstrike.fgd for CS:S, for example)
- Open Notepad and copy the contents of mod FGD to your text file
- Remove the line that says "@include "base.fgd" near the top of the file
- Now copy the contents of base.fgd to the top of your new FGD file
- Save this file as a new file (for example, as cvx_css.fgd)
- Open Convexity... choose the Configure Convexity menu and go to the Paths tab... and for the Game File browse to the FGD file you just created.
I would load my samples here but the FGD files in the SDK have copyright notices... so I'm leaving it up to you to make your own.