Type error: makeUniqueArray requires Array

Started by Goliath, May 17, 2014, 07:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goliath

Type error: makeUniqueArray requires Array, got: $selection <<

Has anyone gotten this error when trying to export a model with a morpher modifier? I've never had problems with other models before, but every time I try one with morpher, a problem occurs. I've fixed some errors but using newer versions of 3ds max, but this latest one I can't figure out. Help appreciated.

P.S I've already tried wiping the user defined tags in object properties.

wallworm

wallworm

You can download the latest WW to fix this problem. This is what you get when WW is getting almost too big for one person to manage ... I add new features but don't always have time to test everything that potentially can be affected.

Almost all of my use of the VTA exporter involves the Morph-o-Matic plugin. Today I tested on Morpher and noticed that the default model did not export right off the back because the keyframes for the morphed model were all off by one. If your model doesn't export, try shifting all the morpher keyframes to the right one frame. I'll look into this more later on.

Goliath

Yup, perfect. The update fixed it. I didn't have to shift any keyframes over, although I did re-target the morphs and prepared them again with your morpher UI tool. Just as a side note for anyone else reading, I'm pretty sure the morpher modifier needs to be on top of the skin modifier and editable poly and/or whatever else you're working with (at least for SFM users). Wallworm is 10/10 though, would donate if my income was higher that zero dollars. You're doing fine on your own, bud.

wallworm

Thanks for sharing the info about the morpher position on the modifier stack.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk