Carver Tool

Started by wallworm, May 26, 2014, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

You can now feel more at home in Hammer with the Carver Tool. It features function similar to the Carve tool in Hammer and the Make Hollow function.

This tool is now on an introductory sale for $2.95. Buy Carver now to take advantage of the sale. It will be $3.95 after June 15.

wallworm

Updated to version 1.2 today.

* Added option to Delete Outside Nodes. Useful with the Make Hollow function to remove blocks that are not adjacent to the interior hollow section.

* Also optimized code to no longer create some planar blocks.

wallworm

Version 1.26

* Union Selection is now honored with Make Hollow.

* Fixed bug where Make Hollow sometimes deleted all results.

Version 1.25

* Now caps holes on carvee objects to alleviate problems with objects with open borders.

* Changed the Utility for selecting objects with overlapping verts to selecting planar objects.

* Added Undo for both Explode and Combine.

* Combine now moves the pivot of the combined object to the center.

CarbonCopyCat

Possibly the wrong place to ask this, but could you possibly make the carve menu scrollable? If you could, that would be great because my screen is too small and I can't access the "make hollow" function  :-\

wallworm

Yes I can add that functionality. Expect it shortly.

wallworm

OK, I've updated Carver to have a scrollable and resizable UI. You can use the download link that was sent out earlier today.

wallworm

The Carver introductory sale is now over. The new price of Carver is $3.95.

Also, there was an update to Carver today that adds a new function: Remove Isolated Edge Verts. This function removes all vertices that have less than 3 edges.

wallworm

Update today to fix a critical bug in last release. Current customers should have received an email to download the update.

wallworm

Carver updated today with a few optimizations to the code.

wallworm

Carver 1.34 released. Fixes some bugs with the Remove Isolated Verts and the Fix Coplanar that affected models with borders.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk