VTA Importer

Started by zdsmdbh, July 21, 2014, 10:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zdsmdbh

Too bad I never seen a valid  VTA Importer for 3ds Max
Is there any chance to make a VTA Importer?
That would be fantastic!
Thanks!

wallworm

I may do this in the future. How soon that is mainly hinges on how many people want it and how many people donate to Wall Worm or buy a WW plugin with an accompanying feature request for this.

Until then, look into making your own VTAs from Max with Morpher and Morph-O-Matic and exporting with WW. You can also look into Facial Studio.

I own Di-O-Matic's Character Pack with Facial Studio, Morph-O-Matic, Voice-O-Matic and more. These tools make it simple to create your own facial animations from scratch.

wallworm

Heads up. This feature is now coming to the next WW update. Along with fixes to the skinning in the SMD importer.

Hoo Rah!

Joris Ceoen

Quote from: wallworm on December 18, 2014, 04:11:20 PM
Heads up. This feature is now coming to the next WW update. Along with fixes to the skinning in the SMD importer.

Hoo Rah!
You're talking about a legit VTA importer? Like, no need to export etc?

wallworm

As in, you can import the VTA into Max from a VTA file. It's included in the new SMD/QC/VTA update coming soon.

wallworm

I should have already mentioned that the latest QC importer now automatically imports flexdata from VTA files. There is updated info on the WW SMD, VTA and QC Importer docs. Make sure to read the Considerations section of the page.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk