No GameConfig.txt file Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Started by Charlie, October 25, 2014, 01:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie

Following the tutorial for wallworm installation and I am trying to set my paths but there is no "GameConfig.txt" in Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin. Please help me, thanks.

wallworm

If that file is not present, then you may have to open the CS:GO Hammer once. So see if opening Hammer creates the file.

If not, then you'll have to set up the paths manually. Here is how mine is setup for CS:GO:

Map Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\sdk_content\maps
Materials Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\sdk_content\materialsrc
Model Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\sdk_content\modelsrc
Bin Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin
FGD File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin\csgo.fgd
Game Info Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo

Note that when you set the FGD path, WW/Max will appear frozen for a few seconds to a couple minutes while all the entities are parsed and converted to custom attribute definitions.

Charlie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk