Old School Level Design Contest #1

Started by wallworm, January 04, 2016, 12:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warmeup

Quote from: Joris Ceoen on February 18, 2016, 10:14:38 AM
I could cook a level in time, but it would be very basic and short. If more people want more time, I will very likely profit from it, so I'm not against it  :)

xD We're doomed.

I could finish it on time 2, but university will give me assignments and projects soon. So yea a little bit extra time wouldn't hurt anyone, or does it?

wallworm

I added a poll to the thread so users can vote on the new deadline.

wallworm

How are you guys coming along? You don't need to share any secrets, but let me know if you are on track to finish. Those cool prizes are really enticing! :)

warmeup

Quote from: wallworm on February 25, 2016, 05:59:51 PM
How are you guys coming along? You don't need to share any secrets, but let me know if you are on track to finish. Those cool prizes are really enticing! :)
yes... until i saw this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li0OCzVqjOU

Just... remember... to breath...

wallworm

Yes, that is certainly fun. But it shouldn't stop you from your current project :) And hopefully what you learn in this contest prepares you for some of the following contests with more demanding visuals :)

warmeup

Quote from: wallworm on February 25, 2016, 07:33:45 PM
Yes, that is certainly fun. But it shouldn't stop you from your current project :) And hopefully what you learn in this contest prepares you for some of the following contests with more demanding visuals :)

No no, don't worry. It's just my way of saying that this is epic, And this kind of design is totally my taste. I should achieve this after a septillion year of practice xD.

wallworm

I extended the poll 2 more days because of the current tie.

warmeup

Removed my vote. I can't work on this, I'm not up to the level yet.

Joris Ceoen

Quote from: warmeup on February 28, 2016, 12:17:27 PM
Removed my vote. I can't work on this, I'm not up to the level yet.
Nooo, don't leave us  :'( I'm sure you could easily come up with something if you have 2-3 spare days, if not fewer!

warmeup

I'm really sorry for the trouble i made, but everytime i work on something, I never finish it. I need to take care of few things on my todo list, cz it's hunting me.

the6thmonkey

Things still coming along for me, has the due date been finalised yet?

wallworm

Quote from: the6thmonkey on February 29, 2016, 05:54:00 AM
Things still coming along for me, has the due date been finalised yet?

Deadline voting closes tomorrow. As of right now the deadline will be March 18. But we'll see what the final vote is tomorrow (unless there is a tie again).

func_Mathias

In case of another tie I'd say we should meet at a middleground, so with the tie yesterday the middleground would have been March 25.
It would have been a week more or less than most want, but maybe that's better than two weeks off? I think so at least.

wallworm

Rules officially updated. March 18 is the final deadline after the poll results. So get those levels done! :)

the6thmonkey

Made it through a massive stumbling block today so hopefully I should have something to show soon :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk