More AFK

Started by wallworm, January 18, 2016, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

I've got a lot of work on my plate this week and may not be able to answer much until the weekend. I've got a few updates pending for WW Pro, but I can't push them out until I've got time to test. Gully, Joris and some of the other WW emissaries can hopefully answer your questions. And it's better to ask on the forum than email or IM me because I will probably forget about it by the time I have to answer right now. So throw them questions on the forums instead.

Joris Ceoen

Well I have been especially AFK for the last week in the uprising of my newest review workouts, but I do have time to scan the forums this week for anyone who would be in trouble (especially related to model- or level design). For the more programmatical stuff people could consult Gully I suppose  ;D

K@rt

Quote from: Joris Ceoen on January 19, 2016, 04:06:40 AM
For the more programmatical stuff people could consult Gully I suppose  ;D

No no no no no! If your problem is coding related you will probably have more chance of getting a correct answer by preying to Jehovah than you will be asking me!!! :)

Or tarot cards!

Or by going to the end of the rainbow...

warmeup

More sandwiches for me  ;)

onur89tr

We are waiting for new version. :)

wallworm

Quote from: onur89tr on January 22, 2016, 01:29:04 PM
We are waiting for new version. :)

I was going to post it tonight but it's got to wait one more day as I run a few more tests. It's make those who do a lot of SMD importing of skinned models happy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk