Fix VMT and VTF folders at same time?

Started by onur89tr, April 18, 2016, 08:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onur89tr

Hello. I want to edit VMT and VTF folders same time. Is there a function for this? And how can I use it? Thanks.

Now it's mixed, but I want to send my all VMT files to "csgo/materials" folder, and VTF files to "csgo/materials/myproject/materyal/" folder. How can I do this?

wallworm

The name of the Material becomes the name of the VMT, and the name of the VTF is also the path* (Except in WW Pro, the name is only used initially to set the VTF Path field).

Generally, WW doesn't let you throw VMT files into the root materials folder. It generally requires a sub-path.

To mass-change the paths of materials and their textures, use Wall Worm > Wall Worm Materials > Material Utilities. The bottom section allows you to rename materials en masse . If you want to change all material paths, use a Match Pattern of *.

onur89tr

Quote from: wallworm on April 18, 2016, 09:34:26 AM
The name of the Material becomes the name of the VMT, and the name of the VTF is also the path* (Except in WW Pro, the name is only used initially to set the VTF Path field).

Generally, WW doesn't let you throw VMT files into the root materials folder. It generally requires a sub-path.

To mass-change the paths of materials and their textures, use Wall Worm > Wall Worm Materials > Material Utilities. The bottom section allows you to rename materials en masse . If you want to change all material paths, use a Match Pattern of *.
Thanks mate, I found it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk