Started by wallworm, May 27, 2016, 01:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pipann

Aw man. I don't even play any of those. :'D

wallworm

which Source game do you play the most?

Pipann

None of them. :')

The one I've 'played' most with is Garry's Mod, and even that's just to faff around with the tools. I never even had a gaming session in there.

wallworm

Another month gone by. I hope you guys-n-gals are making cool things!

the6thmonkey

I've made a few models, and made a start on the geometry :)

wallworm

It's been quiet. Where are you guys-n-gals at in your projects? Either post here or email me directly with your status.

the6thmonkey

I've had a few delays caused by real life etc
I will try and get something playable finished in time

wallworm

Considering I'm getting no word of anything finished from any of you, and because the new MDL loader will be out soon and will help people a lot, I'm going to extend the contest to January 2, 2017. Why that date... it's my birthday. And who wants to not give me a birthday present?

the6thmonkey

Okay, thanks for the extension. I'm aiming to finish way in advance of that deadline but hopefully it gives others a chance

warmeup

yayy! gives me more time to make a transit rail system ;)

the6thmonkey

wallworm

So considering the new MDL plugin is out and the extension is here... who do we have actively working on a map? I need to know that we've got some people doing this.

the6thmonkey

I'm actively working on my entry, but havent really had the opportunity to use the mdl plugin because all of the assets for the entry are custom made and haven't required access to the mdl files as all my source files are available.

wallworm

Quote from: the6thmonkey on November 01, 2016, 08:08:58 AM
I'm actively working on my entry, but havent really had the opportunity to use the mdl plugin because all of the assets for the entry are custom made and haven't required access to the mdl files as all my source files are available.

Great! Send me some screenshots. Feel free to email privately; my email is in the WW readme.

wallworm

I updated the rules to include actual links to the demo versions of the sponsor software. Remember that you must use each demo at least once in your project! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk