Wall Worm 2.839 Released

Started by wallworm, July 09, 2016, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

Version 2.839 released on 7-9-2016

Please Note: many of the functions in this update are preparations for an update coming that adds a lightmapped_4wayblend shader into WW. That shader is not yet ready. Also, this update does not yet have the anticipated VPK/MDL loaders. The new functions will be out as soon as possible.

* VMF Exporter: Added support for multiblend/4way in displacements.

* VMF Importer: Added support for multiblend/4way in displacements.

* VMT Exporter: Added support for MultiBlend, Lightmapped_4WayBlend and WorldTwoTextureBlend. No display shader for these yet.

* Materials: Added new setting to Black Mesa shader named Flat Shading. When on, the material only displays albedo.

* Materials: Added all available modes for $detailblendmode.

* VMF Exporter: Added a check for writing the compile batch file--if the file cannot be created, the batch file won't get written.

* VMF Exporter: Fixed the vertex alpha being flipped in recent version.

* VMF Exporter: Fixed a bug where displacements tagged as skybox objects were not scaled and offset correctly after a recent update to WW.

ChristianSilas

Hi. After updating to this version, I cant activate the installation anymore.

The update was installed successfully, but it prompted me to activate the installation again. But the text field is greyed out/locked.

What do I do now? :)

wallworm

You should be fine, as if the button is greyed out it means that it automatically reactivated itself with the saved info. You can test this by opening the global settings... if the version # in corner says WW Pro but does not say anything about needing activation, then you are all good.

Note that if you use the VMF importer in this version and get an error about not being able to convert a light to an integer, there is a BETA version that fixes that.

I'm on vacation for the moment, so won't be making any updates to WW until next week when I'm back at my office.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk