Add new language to wallworm

Started by 1205281301, July 14, 2016, 09:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi,Shawn and wallworm.
  I'm from china.I just know a little bit of English, following section is a translation machine translation.(Please forgive me if you do not understand..o(^▽^)o) :P
  Shortly before I found this on the web 3DMAX script(u know hammer always crash)
  I am  studying 3dmax right now,soon I hope can be used on your tool for make perfect map.But u're tool use long strings of English that makes me uncomfortable. :-[  (the reason is bullshit( ̄▽ ̄)")               so I want add new language(Simplified chinese) to wallworm
  (My English is so poor)

The main reason is that I want to bring the Chinese people to conveniently make  own map,now we are a community of about 300 people.so,I hope u add to chinese .If you are interested and have the time in your premise.   If u don't have time, then I do not want to bother u, but thank u develop wallwrom :-X
  If u have time,contact me. My email:1205281301@qq.com
  And the word you want to translate the sentence of Posts and Telecommunications to me, I'll translate for you, and send it to you. You just need to copy and paste.
  If u do this,I will be grateful to you.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Thanks Shawn

wallworm

I would be happy to have you help do some translations at some point. I'm pretty busy lately, so it might be a while before I can find time to work on setting up the site for translations.

thank u  ;Dhaha
and I found a bug that makes me not use wallworm
If I use 3DSMAX 2017 or 2016  Simplified Chinese(only 2016 and 2017  Simplified Chinese error),installing wallworm.it will say  :
- Syntax error: in the name, require plug-ins clause
- The line:

but if i use 3DSMAX 2017 or 2016  English  wallworm will be installed correctly,or less 3dmax2016

chinese --语法错误:位于name,需要插件子句;
             --所在行:

wallworm

Without having a grasp on what the actual error is, it's hard for me to know what could cause this. I will contact Autodesk and see if they can offer some ideas on fixing it.

Oh, you're so warm-hearted, I do not know how to thank you.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk