Predator X

Started by wallworm, December 28, 2011, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

I'm working on a level that is at a fossil dig site. Here is Predator X under development:

EDIT... so now you don't have to login to see:

wallworm

Added vertebral column and ribs... next to legs (fins).

I wonder if plesiosaur meat was any good?

KevinLongtime

Very cool! Im liking it so far :D

Can't wait to see how it turns out

Meathead

looking good there! :) Keep it up :)

K@rt

Looking sweet :) You should consider turning the spine/ribcage into a separate model and make it large enough for players to run through... you could have a few of those littered around the level, half-buried in the dirt

wallworm

Thanks guys. I think it will be pretty cool when done.

Quote from: K@rt on December 30, 2011, 07:25:14 PM
You should consider turning the spine/ribcage into a separate model and make it large enough for players to run through... you could have a few of those littered around the level, half-buried in the dirt

That's been exactly what I've been thinking :)

wallworm

New shot... rebuilt the vertebrae and ribs to match more realistically the reference material. Working on flippers. Added some AO to various pieces.

K@rt

Looking good! Can you put another photos with a different colour, kinda hard to see in detail. I'll have a little boyfriend ready for this one in a few days... :)

wallworm

Well I don't have the textures yet... just the AO. Nonetheless... here is another update. Rebuilt the skull to look less like a crocodile and more like a plesiosaur.

K@rt

Wow, look at those sweet, fluid curves, the elegent cheekbone structure and provocative hips... definitely a chick dinosaur that one... I can almost see the pink lipstick and a crocodile skin handbag (or is that like canabalism for a pliosaur?)

Infidel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk