Wall Worm 3.08 Released with 3ds Max 2018 support

Started by wallworm, March 29, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

Version 3.08 released on 3-29-2017

* MDL: Fixed concave hulls. Previous hulls in MDL importer were often bad if the model had a concave hull.

* MDL: Added hull support in the MDL-to-WWMT converter.

* MDL: Added check for $concave in the MDL-to-WWMT converter.

* MDL: Added Bodygroup support in the MDL-to-WWMT converter.

* 3ds Max: Added files for 3ds Max 2018 support in both WW and WW Pro.

wallworm

Version 3.082 released on 3-31-2017

* WWMT: Fixed bug in the Collect Skins from Proxies function when any of the proxies of the WWMT are not collapsed (and are still WallWormMDL nodes).

###################################

Version 3.081 released on 3-30-2017

* Tools: Updated Slice Tools to make the Cap optional and to add a new function to Cap, Collapse and Explode the object into separate nodes.

wallworm

Version 3.083 released on 3-31-2017

* Tools: Fixed Slice Tools functions when using a Slice modifier instanced across multiple objects and the methods were offsetting slice results.

wallworm

Version 3.084 released on 3-31-2017

* Tools: Fixed Slice Tools functions when using a Slice modifier instanced across multiple objects and the methods were offsetting slice results.

* Tools: Added Undo to Slice Tools collapse functions.

wallworm

Version 3.086 released on 4-4-2017

* Convert Scene to Model: Updated the Convert Scene to Model to only apply the Full Material Names setting to new WWMT Helpers when a MDL or WWMT Proxy node was encountered and the Copy VertexLitGeneric function is off.

* MDL: Added better support for more types of collision hulls.

* QC/SMD Importer: Added some error checking in the manual QC/SMD importer.

###################################

Version 3.084 released on 3-31-2017

* Tools: Added Undo to Slice Tools collapse functions.

wallworm

Version 3.088 released on 4-12-2017

* Plugins: Fixed problem installing MDL plugin on Max 2018.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice that the installer was missing a check for 2018 and failed to set some important paths for the MDL plugin (WW/WW Pro) as well as VTF loader in WW Pro. You can get access to those again by updating WW.

Note that I have seen instances of Max hanging when running the WW/WW Pro install script in 2017/2018 lately. If this happens, kill Max with task manager and run the installer again. If it fails a second time, contact me and I will see if I can help with a workaround.

wallworm

Version 3.089 released on 4-12-2017

* Installation: Fixed problem installing WW in 3ds Max 2017/2018 that could cause Max to hang during installation.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk