Gladiator Model Progress

Started by vash, February 21, 2012, 06:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vash

Hey, wanted to post my most recent work on a Gladiator.  While there is a lot more work to be done, wanted to display it for some positive criticism and feedback from everyone out there.  Let me know what you think.

wallworm

Excellent start into your adventures into 3D, son! Keep it up and keep learning.

vash

Thanks x).  Yeah its been a nice learning curve.  After using a bunch of tools repetitively, everything begins to flow a lot quicker, and become more familiar with them.

vash

Here is a start to the head of the gladiator.

vash

Latest progression on Gladiator Body, give some criticism.

>>>>-------(Knee)---->

vash

Here is a quick render of the hand I am now working on, not textured yet, and still need to rig it.

KevinLongtime

Am I the only one who still can't see any images in this thread?

wallworm

Keep it up Ethan.

As for the images appearing... for some reason the image attaching function doesn't seem to be working like you'd expect. I can see it... but it seems that many people cannot. I'll have to research SMF and see if there is a setting for that in the forums.

Meathead

Yea I cant see it :( wish I could! would love to see your work man!

Infidel

Anything Vash does is interesting. From collecting hair from the tub after his sister shaves her legs so he can glue on to his face or the neat trick he does when no one is looking that involves peanut butter and his dog. It's interesting... to some one.

I do wish I could see what it is you are working on and how it is coming along.
:o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk