Rollout Handler Exception when trying to install wallworm

Started by NickLJackson, May 11, 2017, 05:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickLJackson

When I am clicking on the "Accept Terms an intall" button to install Wallworm model tools in my 3dsmax 2017, i am gettong the following error:
- MAXScript Rollout Handler Exception
- Syntax error: at bad, expected <factor>
- in line: ENQ

Is there any possibility to fix this? I didnt changed anything in the code or 3ds max. I reinstalled 3dsmax two times and loaded the newest Service packages.

wallworm

Sorry about this problem.

Can you tell me if you are using WW or WW Pro, and what version of Windows are you on. If Win 10, do you have the Win 10 Creator Update installed? I have not yet tested the Creator Update.

wallworm

Also, make sure you have the very latest version of WW downloaded.

NickLJackson

I got the normal WW in the newest version if there were no update the last four days. I am running on windows 10 with the new creator update.

wallworm

I have a feeling it's the Win10 Creators Update. Another WW user who upgraded to it also has that issue. I probably won't be in a position to update/test for at least a few days.

Can you hit F11 when the error happens and paste the entire contents of the MAXScript Error here?

NickLJackson

wallworm

Let's try this:

First launch Max and click Scripting > Run Script... and browse for scripts/WallWorm.com/WallWormUtilities/uninstall_wallworm.ms . After WW is uninstalled, close Max. Then redownload the latest version (updated yesterday) and install this version from scratch. Hopefully it will alleviate the issue.

Let me know.

NickLJackson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk