.997 p4lib.dll/no verticies specified

Started by nickharuk, February 28, 2011, 05:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickharuk

WWMT .997
On Vista, 3DS MAX Design 2010

I attempted to compile two models, on .996 and .997, generates SMD and QC files, but fails to export all the way through.  I do not know if it is a bug or something on my end. 

wallworm

I haven't seen that error before. I'll look into it.

From looking at the scene, I see that you are still in face sub-element mode. Try to go out of sub-element mode and see if that solves everything.

nickharuk

Why would that effect the MDL but not the SMD?

Also, this:

This happens before I can start the compile, or even sometimes when I'm selecting the model to start it off.  A LOD error, which from the green text, it looks like you're aware of already.

wallworm

that doesn't look like it is the latest version... as the line numbers aren't matching up with what I have.

If you scroll to the top of that script error (in allworm_model_tools.ms) what version number does it say? It should say:

global ww_wwmt_version = 0.997

wallworm

Also, when the error occurs, hit F11 and copy the exact error and post it.

nickharuk

I don't know, well, I do know the version, it's .997

Man, all I really want is for it to work!  8)
It's quite possible I broke it somehow, or something is conflicting just in general.

wallworm

Interesting... I have a suspicion that the LOD Limit in the settings is set to 0 or something not allowed. Was everything (assets, config and WallWormModelTools) all inside the WallWorm.com folder inside scripts?

If so, run the wwmtconfigutility.ms and see if the LOD List Limit is set to 1 or higher. I may need to check for invalid values.

wallworm

Yes, I have confirmed this bug and the solution. More details and more info on stopping it are in this thread.

Thanks for reporting this to me!

wallworm

This bug is now fixed in the 0.998 update.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk