Not a bug More confusion for L4d2 setup

Started by oxynary, March 05, 2011, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROMOAS

well i got it set up and the exporting is working well i watched the video for the  Material Library Generator .
i set up folders exactly like yours was showing in the video i hade some issues getting the VTFedit to work but after updating my machine it started fine.
i had to go in and convert each VTF to a tga format i cant get the batch file to convert the folders with all the vtf.s in them i tryed to export a model with the tga texture and get a error that the path is missing when i tract the root to the files it only shows the vtf's only  i think my issue now it figguring the batch process in vtfedit i might not be doing the tga's right if this maks any sence to you. i have sent in a req about the vtfedit and been looking to a how to video on batching files in vtfedit so far no luck o well thanks for all your help.

ROMOAS

got it fixed.

is it normal for me to have to reset the root folders each time i start 3Ds max ?

wallworm

Quote from: ROMOAS on December 06, 2011, 02:16:17 PM
got it fixed.

is it normal for me to have to reset the root folders each time i start 3Ds max ?

No, it isn't. Anything you set inside the Settings window is remembered forever. If you aren't getting the settings between each time opening the WWMT UI, you can set your default model and material path inside the settings floater to set the default for new models.

Hopefully that makes sense.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk