Shadowman Church Scene re-make

Started by KevinLongtime, April 11, 2011, 12:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinLongtime

Very, very early WIP of a church scene I am trying to do which is a remake of an old n64 game called Shadowman that was released back in 1999. Trying to do a map with fully custom assets (well everything except the fire particles etc lol).

Very voodoo-ish, some props might not make sense if you havent played the game before. Also, the wall textures are placeholders. (they are very low-res as they came right from the shadowman game files on the pc version)

Infidel

Looks really good man. Truly. Have to get this up and running and make sure we get a copy in the Wallworm server.
One thing I noticed and its just cause I am weird about this stuff... look at the wood beam; I feel the texture needs adjusted a little to make the wood grain flow with the angle of the wood.
Awesome. Would love to see a few more shots of this!!

KevinLongtime

Thanks man :) I appreciate it! Yeah, that wood texture part was annoying me too and I wasnt sure how to easily fix it but ive recently discovered the handy alt+right click to allign it to other textures you reference it to. If I keep working on this ill be sure to post more shots!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk