Author Topic: Best achievment I have ever earned.  (Read 3839 times)

Infidel

• You can build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life. ________________________
  • Global Moderator
  • Custom Mapper Initiate
    • View Profile
Best achievment I have ever earned.
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:02:41 AM »
I have to say the best achievment I have thusfar achieved is the one I got last fall before I went on hiatus.
It's called Sknifed. I got it killing Vash while he was zoomed in on his precious scout. As he took aim at one of team mates, I sunk the cold metal of my knife cleanly between his ribs at a perfect angle to cut through lung and heart. No more scouting guys. Go plant the bomb.
A great victory.
Prideful moment.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:50:54 AM by Infidel »

vash

• WW Pro
  • "Get owned, either way you can't compete"
    • View Profile
Re: Best achievment I have ever earned.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 09:31:59 PM »
You may think that this little dog here knifed me,  well lets not forget it from my perspective 8). Every game night we get on, I look to my right, I look to my left...BOOM.. there goes dingo's huge head, bobbing up and down, then his brains get blown away  :-X.  I know its sad how bad he gets owned, all of my  head shots on him, and a few insignificant amount of reach arounds on him by Johnny, lets not talk about that.  Maybe one day when either I cant see, or become paralyzed Lippy will not be able to get shot in the face time and time again... thank you for reading "The True Perspective!"

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 04:02:23 PM by vash »