Wall Worm Game Server

Started by wallworm, January 09, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

For those of you who don't know and are interested, I've been hosting the Wall Worm game server for many years now. It fluctuates IPs and games, but I decided to share the info here.

Game/IP
Counter-Strike Global Offensive cs.wallworm.com:27017
Hidden:Source cs.wallworm.com:27016
Day of Defeat: Source cs.wallworm.com:27019

CS:GO is almost always running. DoD and Hidden are up sporadically depending on our moods.

We are mostly about casual gaming, custom maps and building our own maps. Many of the guys on WW love to build maps... and for the most part we aren't up our own asses about that. So feel free to send me a link to your map and we may play it with you.

Generally speaking, we get together and play on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 9-11pm EST.

Sky-High

yup, defenitly adding that to my favs :).
You are a legend man! ^^

Neil

Awesome!  :D Unfortunately though, I don't own any of the games (the only Source games I have are L4D1 and L4D2). I am a freshman (becoming sophomore now) in college, and my studies are quickly catching up to me (getting harder and harder). I don't have the money or time to invest into new games, but the fact that WW has a game server is pretty awesome. I'm a moderator at l4dmaps (and consequently csgmaps and tfmaps), so if you need help promoting your maps, let me know :) I'm always on the side of the mappers / modders because it's you guys who keep the industry alive. Keep up the good work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk