Tic-Tac-Toe & Group Logo

Started by KevinLongtime, February 28, 2013, 04:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinLongtime

Here are my latest models brought to Source with Wallworm

Fully functioning Tic-Tac-Toe mini-game

Group 3D logo brought into Source:

wallworm

Excellent! Do you have a link for us to download and play the game? What is the scenario (sorry I'm more of a CS guy than TF so don't know how the mini-games fit into TF). I certainly want to try it out.

KevinLongtime

Thanks!

The idea of the server we have is that when a bunch of admins are online, admins host various types of events and in the downtime people trade tf2 items and hang out. The map contains a bunch of arenas for different fighting and game scenarios and prizes are usually various sorts of tf2 items donated from both the people/regulars and admins in the community. If no donations are present, there are also wagered events where each player puts in a (voted-on) wager and winner takes all mostly. The tic-tac-toe mini-game I only just recently added which sits in the main lobby where people can just mess with whenever :P. The JAG logo you see is located above what we call the 1v1 arena for heavy boxing and many other things. And, even when events aren't going on there is still usually some fun to be had because the community just hangs out and talks/trades or does mini (spycrab) duels among themselves. Only catch is that if you live in the USA like I do, it's sometimes tricky to be online when all the fun is going on because it's usually very early on in my timezone.

Server IP:
5.133.183.112:27015

Community:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JustAwesomeGaming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk