WWMT 1.9 Released

Started by wallworm, May 19, 2013, 01:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

Version 1.9 released on 5-19-2013

* Entity: Entity Functions updated. Unfortunately, probably not compatible with version 1.899 released on 5-15-2013. If you cannot properly export entities made in that version into VMF, then you will need to recreate those entities with new version.

* Entity: Now the parser caches entities into a cache file to make the entity tools load faster once parsed.

* Updated the Sky Camera function to utilize the new entities if a FGD has been parsed already in the settings.

* Entity I/O: Updated the entity I/O to use the new entity tools. No longer checks for legacy I/O. Added views for current available entities plus those that specifically have I/O.

* Per entity Output in modify tab now flashes the nodes that match the selected Output in the Max viewport.

* Per entity Input in modify tab now flashes the selected nodes that have outputs that match this node. Right-clicking selects that node.

wallworm

Minor update 1.91 followed. Fixed another bug in the VMF exporter related to using the Sky Camera in WW. That should now work as expected.

wallworm

And another little bug fix for the day:

Version 1.911 released on 5-19-2013

Brush Entity UI: Fixed a bug loading the Brush Entity UI after Max is closed and re-opened.

wallworm

WWMT 1.912 loaded. This fixes a problem where new entities don't have the default values set for integer and Boolean properties.

Note that if you have already loaded WWMT 1.9 - 1.911 you will need to do these steps to update the defaults for future entities: click Wall Worm > Wall Worm Settings and click on your FGD file in the FGD list and then click the Reparse button. This is because the controls for entities are bakes into Max custom attributes so that the FGD doesn't have to get parsed each time you want to run WW entities.

wallworm

A couple more updates loaded today:

Version 1.914 released on 5-20-2013

◦ VMF: Fixes a bug when exporting a level with Max lights. This bug was introduced with the recent updates to WW.

Version 1.913 released on 5-20-2013

◦ Point Entity Floater: Added 3D snaps. Turn on Snaps in Max to drop entities onto points other than the active grid (for example, on surfaces). You must set the correct snap type in Max.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk