Premium Section of WW Forums online

Started by wallworm, July 01, 2013, 07:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

I recently added a new board to the WW forums called Premium. I've added this board because I need to boost income. I've regularly helped everyone freely for three years now; I do not expect WW users to join the premium section.

I'm not going to stop answering questions in the public boards, but I have decided that I cannot answer every question immediately, or spend too much time on all posts. I am going to give priority to the premium board with the time that I have available for the forums.

So, what you get if you pay for the $10 premium, is a year of more prompt answers/support. If you pay $25, you'll get the premium support plus access to the voting board where I will let some feature polls guide some of the long-term development of WW.

You'll also get listed on the WW Donation list in all of its glory. As you can see, it is a rather short list :/

You can get into the premium boards with the Paid Subscriptions link at the left side of your account settings page.

wallworm

I have also added a new board in the premium section called Premium Tips. In it I will share random tidbits and tips on using Wall Worm, 3ds Max and Source. I'll try to post two or three tips a week.

MikhailVasilev

it is Good idea about premium sector, i like it !

wallworm

Updating the policy for premium section access.

If any of these apply to you then you can get access to WW Premium:

• You own WW Pro
  • You own both CorVex and ShellVex
  • You are a developer for Black Mesa

Just send me an email to add you to Premium. Include your email address used on the store (for the first two items) or your Black Mesa dev email and your WW Forums username.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk