Recent Start of Mod X

Started by jjunkers87, April 06, 2012, 02:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjunkers87

Hey guys I've put together a small group of friends and we've been creating some assets like models and textures.  The storyline is still unclear and will be changed/added upon as time progresses.  I'm just doing a call out to anyone who might be interested in assisting us in the process of the creation of the mod.  If anyone is interested in helping, feel free to send me an email at jjunkers87@gmail.com and I'll send you what I would need like furniture, crates, utility props and so on.  Credit will be given of course for the help if I use your work.

I have successfully imported multiple static models, but one of the many questions that still linger is the how-to on importing actual made weapons.  For example,  I've de-compiled the mp7 submachine gun, remodeled it, but have failed on re-importing it as it does not show up in game.  I was wondering if anyone could help me out that process?  I've tried and attempted many tutorials but found that they are too out of date to help a new guy like myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Jj87

jjunkers87@gmail.com

wallworm

Sounds interesting. Make sure to share posts/images as you develop it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk