Noname

Started by Sir Irk, September 12, 2013, 07:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Irk

Haven't tried making a map in a long time so this is my project for learning. I recently started learning 3ds max(basically because of WWMT) and 3d modelling in general so I could make my own props. WWMT has been the easiest exporter to use by far. This map currently has none of my models in it as I've only made practice props so far.

wallworm

Cool. I really like the bar. I'll be eager to see your progression with the modeling.

You should consider trying out using Max as the level editor too  ;) It is really convenient to make the props and level in the same environment!

Infidel

Looks fabulous. Can't wait to see how it all runs together and how each sections ties to the next.

How much are you using Wallworm for the design? Are you using Anvil for everything?

Sir Irk

Quote from: Infidel on September 13, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
Looks fabulous. Can't wait to see how it all runs together and how each sections ties to the next.

How much are you using Wallworm for the design? Are you using Anvil for everything?
Thanks.

I'm working on models for the CT side of the map and the bar. I'm going to post more pics from this map in a couple weeks or so. I'm currently creating custom textures for the brushes.

here I'm comparing normal vs ssbump

I plan the use the red brick and the stone pavement textures here. This example is in l4d2 but I have these textures in cs:go with different detail textures.

wallworm

How's progress on this going?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk