Detailer Now Available

Started by wallworm, November 27, 2013, 11:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

Detailer is now available.

This is the first commercial Wall Worm Script. What can you do with it?

Create Billboards
Create Game Foliage

Make Detail Sprites for the Source Game Engine

Create VBSP Files for the Source Engine

Visually create the relationships of detail props to alpha values in detailtypes of a VBSP.

I'll be adding documentation on this soon.

If you want to get your copy now, you can buy Detailer here for $12.95.

wallworm

I've updated the documentation on Detailer as well as added a new video on making your own Sprite Card.

Here is the new video on Sprite Card creation... which is helpful for the Detailer Plugin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3SJ2CkbcPk

wallworm

And here is a new video that details the Detail plugin itself (yes, bad pun intended).

wallworm

New version of Detailer released today. This version is required if you want to use the latest versions of the WW VBSP Importer.

wallworm

Updated Detailer today to fix a bug in the Look At Preview function. Not sure how, but it was broken sometime in the last several months. In any event, I fixed it and slightly optimized it.

wallworm

Detailer 1.2 is out.

* Now there are some new Normal options to help create some better foliage. These include using Edit Normals Modifiers with Z, From Parent, Pivot Out and Center Out (all versions of Max) and native normal of Local Z, World Z, Pivot Out, Center Out, From Parent and From Parent Closes Vertex (Max 2015 only).

* Fixed unexpected mesh results with tri/cross settings because the mesh generation was using mesh Boolean functions and now uses meshop.attach().

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk