Silence sweet silence

Started by Infidel, April 28, 2011, 10:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infidel

Again we find ourselves with a quiet night of gaming with out the sad and disappointing moaning and crying of Whoreatio Chump. And to what do we owe this fortuitous silence? What great and distracting temptation was sent before this man-child? What great sin against the church of Wallworm was committed by this would be mapper?

Three letters. One word.

NFL DRAFT.

Says something about a 'man' who gets his jollies by watching men haggle over fresh young meat. Oooh I want that one. That one looks good... we'll take him. Kinda sick if you ask me. But thats not surprising considering that fact that Chump is glued to it. Only WW knows what sick things his hands were busy doing with that bottle of lotion and this sad spectacle before him. A rush of adrenaline. A grunt. A spasm. Sooooo.... sick of you man.

Perhaps his obsession with watching grown men chase each other around and play with balls, stems from some sad and lonely childhood where he had his balls kicked around. I would like to hope fervently that he would come to out grow this but alas he throws himself into mapping where he consistently fails. 
"what was that?"
"that?"
"yeah"
"oh nothing just Chump balls... Dingo released another map"
So go back to your sausagefesting bazaar of young man meat and leave us in peace.

Soooo quiet.

horatiopump

Well once again we find lippy the wonder bra using big words that he probably had to look up. I was going to write something witty and illuminating in response but then I played his new map, so I decided I better post something within the intellectual capacity of someone who would make a map like that:   me god-like, you homo.

Infidel

Wow. I knew you had a hard time navigating my incredible mapping (unlike the rest of us). Where we were making steady bombings while you were lost in the bowels of my map. I did not mean to reduce you to such retardedness. I do apologize.... Wait no I don't. HAHAHAHAHAHA! see that bomb planting? BOOM!! WINNING!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk