Incorrect UVW Map and inverted Hide & Show Buttons

Started by daniele87, May 16, 2014, 10:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniele87

Hi Shawn, I encountered problems with the UVW Map, WW exports hurt coordinates ..
example there are two boxes, the first on the left with U Tile: 5 V Tile: 5 and in the second U Tile: 1 V Tile:1 when I export this is the result...in hammer, the texture is too larger.

Another issue concerns "model tools" when I click on "show" in collision hulls tab it disappears when I click "hide" it appears. The buttons are reversed.

Bye

wallworm

Not sure How I missed the Hide/Show. I must have accidentally swapped them recently.

Regarding the texture transforms. This may be a result of the VMT having transformations. If you used WW to write the VMT, then uncheck the option in the Material Editor for "Write Tex Transforms in VMT" at bottom of material settings and re-export the VMT then the level. Generally speaking, you should not use that option with materials you make for world geometry unless you are generating materials to re-use in Hammer (in a non-WW workflow). For exporting levels with WW, this option should be off!

If you did not write the VMT with WW, open it and see if it base $bastetexturetransform set. If so, you'll need to change the Material Name in WW and re-export as a new VMT, then re-export the level.

If none of the above, I'll have to look into it.

wallworm

The Show/Hide UI bug is now fixed. Also, the request for copy/paste entity properties was added into the latest update. The function is currently only in the Point Entity floater, but it will work for brush entities too.

http://www.wallworm.net/index.php/topic,1028.msg2758.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk