Help! SourceFilmmaker questions

Started by supervideogamer15, August 08, 2014, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervideogamer15

Hi. I am in need of services with getting a model from 3DS max to Source Filmmaker. I do know how to do it, but for some reason the bones get all over the place sometimes and especially the facial animations. This is a big problem, especially with my animation purposes, so I do need some help. But, the main reason for why I'm here is for the Steam Community itself. Many (and I mean MANY) people downloaded my Naruto Model from Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, and really want more Naruto models. I don't want to give them bad models, so I really need help with perfecting these models, or at least making them better than what they were. I need someone who can help me with facial bones, as well as transferring it from 3DS max to Source Filmmaker without any issues at all. If you are that person, PLZ help me. I'm not just doing it for myself, but for everyone who wants more of the models.

I hope I'm not sounding really annoying or anything. Please help me. If you can, great. We can chat on steam online then. People seem to want me to do this, despite me being a beginner, so please help if possible. Thanks and have a great day. :D

P.S. I use Wallworm Model Tools for 3DS Max 2014 AND I have it for 3DS Max 2013 as well.

By the way, my Steam username is supervideogamer15. http://steamcommunity.com/id/supervideogamer15/

wallworm

The main reason bones will be messed up is if you use the Rotated option in WW. Other reasons can be if you have the mesh scaled at the object level.

I do not recommend using Max 2013. You should stick with 3ds Max 2014 with SP5+.

In terms of getting help with this, you may find some other WW guys who can. I'm personally too busy with other things at the moment. My best advice is to learn how to get some simple models in from scratch (not using any decompiled or ripped content). Even if it is simple, making a proper, fully-rigged character from scratch will go a long way in helping you understand how it works. Doing it this way will help you learn what is necessary for all your later projects.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk