New WW Store

Started by wallworm, February 26, 2015, 01:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

It's still fairly new, but I uploaded the new WW store today. There may still be some hiccups, so please provide feedback.

If you are an existing customer, you should be able to login and get your existing products. Enter the email you used to buy a WW product into the forgot password form to get your login details. For WW Pro users, you will soon be able to also get your license key while logged into the store--but I haven't added that yet. So at the moment, you must get your license key via email.

You can also login via Facebook or Google+. I may also add Twitter login too, but I'm not sure that many WW users are active on Twitter. If you are, I'll add that too.

In the coming weeks, the main WW link will be moving to the store. So please bookmark it. In the future, you'll be able to buy some game assets (props, textures) there too, aside from the plugins and tools.

Joris Ceoen

That sounds awsome! Especially the addition for game assets seems interesting. This will allow WW to expand to a vastly more accesible environment by having all our products at hand with the store. I can't wait for the final Pro version to come out :)

wallworm

Well we'll see how it goes. I hope that it helps boost some sales and interest. It's going to take me a little time to re-organize the online content and links to funnel to the store more.

wallworm

Now the store has been updated with a link for your WW Pro License keys. You can find the link in the Account Manager.

CarbonCopyCat

The downloads on the "Account Downloads" page are shifted way too far to the right, might want to fix that:

wallworm

That's very odd. It doesn't appear that way on my screen. What browser, browser version and OS are you viewing from?

Joris Ceoen

I can't say the same thing, mine appears correctly:

Try to clean your browser cache. I had overlay problems with gamebanana.com in the past and it was always fixed by cleaning a lot of stuff with CCleaner.

CarbonCopyCat

I'm using the most recent version of Firefox on Windows 7 Home Premium; tried using CCleaner and disabling adblock but it didn't do anything. However, since it works perfectly fine on Chrome, I'm guessing it's just a rogue plugin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk