Updates Coming

Started by wallworm, March 13, 2015, 10:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

I wanted to share news that there is an update coming soon to fix some bugs in the WW Pro VMF exporter and some other issues in the VTF exporter and VMF Importer. I'd planned on getting them out tonight but I'm not sure Orvid or I will be able to get those fixes done tonight. I'm too tired today to get to it.

So hopefully we can get those knocked out tomorrow. Apologies to anyone who was looking forward to those.

wallworm

Well Orvid and I are preparing to release an update for WW and WW Pro but we are encountering a bug that needs to be investigated. Hopefully you'll see an update in the coming days that addresses the VMF visgroup bugs in WW Pro and the VTF export bug in WW general.

For non ww-pro users, you can test the current DEV version of WW at http://wallworm.com/projects/utilities/dev_wallworm_model_tools.zip (it is a dev version and still has some limitations.)

wallworm

Just an update. Can't promise... but I think we discovered the entire problem in the WW Pro VMF exporter that has been holding up the release of the next update. I'll be testing throughout the day. If all goes well, expect an update released tonight or tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk