props has no volume in game

Started by radiofanat, May 27, 2015, 05:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiofanat

Hi, I made a custom model, in 3ds Max its look good but in game its look like no volume, I mean details on this model has no reflection. sorry for bad english.

wallworm

Materials control the reflections. You need to set up the material correctly for what you want. The best way is to select your model and click Wall Worm  > Wall Worm Materials > Give Obj Mats WW Material. Then the material properties include a ton of Source parameters.

The reflection is controlled with the Specular Level normally, but there is also phong reflections.

onur89tr

Quote from: wallworm on May 27, 2015, 09:59:06 AM
Materials control the reflections. You need to set up the material correctly for what you want. The best way is to select your model and click Wall Worm  > Wall Worm Materials > Give Obj Mats WW Material. Then the material properties include a ton of Source parameters.

The reflection is controlled with the Specular Level normally, but there is also phong reflections.
I don't understand. My materials outputs without reflection and opacity. I want to make static texture with diffuse & opacity & reflection. I clicked "Wall Worm  > Wall Worm Materials > Give Obj Mats WW Material". Now, what should we do? Can you show me with images? Thanks.

wallworm

Sorry I have not replied sooner. I will add more details on this as soon as I get time. Caught up in some work right now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk