WWMT 1.74 Released

Started by wallworm, December 03, 2011, 12:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

I have released WWMT 1.74. This version adds a RES File maker (which you need if you want people to download custom assets like models and materials) from a server running your custom maps. You can package your assets into your map's BSP with a commandline tool in SOurce... but that is inconvenient; a common tool has been PakRat... but that program stopped packaging materials in my projects some time ago...

So that is one reason I made this tool. It is just an efficiency tool... as you will still need to manually add any sound files, text files, scripts and other files to your RES file that this tool doesn't consider (it only adds models and materials that are inside the current scene when you run the tool).

I also added a couple new Proxy tools inside the WWMT UI. I had added Proxies in a recent update to the displacement tool... but now you can make them inside WWMT. Also, you can collect skins from your proxies.

See the changelog for other additions/changes.

Meathead

1am you should be in bed! :)

wallworm

Oops... looks like I loaded 1.73 again last night when I loaded the update. The download should now be the correct 1.74 version.

Sorry about that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk