Jigglebones?

Started by Kribbeke, December 11, 2011, 08:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kribbeke

Hey wallworm,

I'm fairly new to the whole modelling thing, but I started to work with 3ds max and I liked it. Since I got Cs:s I've been trying to make some models for the Jailserver I've been playing on.

But now I'm working on this little santa hat (bit like the one in the model section).

But I'm having trouble with making it jiggle, is there anyway that you can make a small tutorial on it, or maybe just explain in with text?
Plz 'cause I desperatly need your help.

Grtz Kribbeke :D

wallworm

For the moment, the best docs for $jigglebones in WWMT are here. When I get time I will expound on it more... Hopefully that helps get you started.

Kribbeke

Well I followed those things, but when I export my models it gives me an error saying.

"There were problems.

The model has no meshes currently assigned."

wallworm

The docs I linked assume you already have a model assigned to the WWMT helper that you can export normally.

What I would do is first familiarize yourself with how WWMT assigns meshes to the WWMT helper and export the model. Once you can get it to export, then take the steps to add the $jigglebone support with the docs above.

I will try to fill out the complete process in the docs soon so it will be more clear. Hopefully I can get around to that this week when I'm writing some other docs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk