WWMT 1.753 Released

Started by wallworm, February 06, 2012, 10:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

I released two updates today:

Version 1.753 released on 2-5-2012

• Fixed the Material handling function in the SMD and VMF exporters. They were supposed to support the Shell Material in the previous couple of updates. As it turned out, when I first tested the functions I used the appropriate class name Shell_Material... but then for some unknown reason changed this to just Shell ... which isn't the same thing. The exporters should now properly export the Shell Material. Sorry about that.

• Updated the VMF Exporter to pop up a dialog where you can choose to include/exclude various elements: displacements, brush geoemtry, models, Convexity point entities, Convexity brush entities and lights. By default, all are assumed, but you can uncheck any element.

Version 1.752 released on 2-5-2012

•Updated VMF Exporter to recognize the MR Sun (exports as light_environment).
•Updated VMF Exporter to format float values to 6 decimal places.
•Updated VMF Exporter to format color values to have no decimal point.
•Updated Sky Writer to Version 0.5. The rendered images now align with the cardinal directions in Source. Previously, the sky was rotated 180 degrees.
•Added Vray supprt to Sky Writer. (This is experimental--I don't have Vray but was donated the logic by Fabian Groß.) Please provide feedback.
•Updated Sky Writer to default to 1.0 for both LDR and HDR Gamma (no longer makes assumptions).

I am still trying to figure out how to export the UV in the VMF Exporter.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk