Working on some updates

Started by wallworm, May 12, 2012, 01:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

I've got some updates I'm working on. They include new tools for displacements, including a new "Move Mode" for moving displacements easily for alignment/sewing purposes. I've also got an update to allow assigning per-face lightmap scale and a map-wide default lightmap scale. Another cool tool is a Path tool that converts splines to move_rope/keyframe_rope and path_track nodes.

Other updates include enhancements to the Entity Outputs functions (fixing some bugs) and updating the code for how lights get output. At some point I've broken some lights from being oriented correctly. While trying to address this I've updated some of the logic on translating Max light settings into Source light settings.

I'm having problems with light orientation, though. As soon as I get this figured out, I'll release this update. I'd hoped to have it done on Friday... hopefully now it'll be ready this weekend.

wallworm

Well thanks to racking brains with Gulli and Andrew, the light rotation is resolved. I will likely load that update this evening or tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk