WWMT 1.788 Released

Started by wallworm, June 27, 2012, 08:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

Version 1.788 released on 6-27-2012
Fixed Installation script bug:
Error occurred during fileIn in #C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2012\Scripts\WallWorm.com\install.ms; line number: 74

Updated the general WW loading functions to more accurately set default paths if paths are missing from config.
Updated Anvil to automatically go to the Graphite Modeling Tool's Push/Pull brush when entering the Displacement Edit Mode (in Max 2010+) .

wallworm

I released 1.789 a few minutes later that fixed another bug. This one fixes the VMF Exporter preset functions that were broken on fresh installs or for anyone who had never previously set any VMF Exporter presets. Function should now work.

wallworm

Released 1.7891 . Fixes a bug in config.ms if you do not have the required VProject set to calculate missing paths.

iprgamer

Error in version 1.7891 for 3ds max 2013

-- Error occurred during fileIn in #C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013\scripts\WallWorm.com\common\config.ms; line number: 208
>> MAXScript FileIn Exception:
-- No ""+"" function for undefined <<

wallworm

Quote from: iprgamer on June 27, 2012, 09:16:22 AM
Error in version 1.7891 for 3ds max 2013

-- Error occurred during fileIn in #C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013\scripts\WallWorm.com\common\config.ms; line number: 208
>> MAXScript FileIn Exception:
-- No ""+"" function for undefined <<

Thanks. New version 1.7892 Released. I think this should solve it.

The problem seems to be around the fact that you have no VProject environment variable set in WIndows. I'm assuming you are working with one of the mods that uses it's own SDK and haven't loaded any classic Source SDK window that sets these variables. I think I've caught it all now but let me know.

iprgamer

That did the trick. Thank you very much :D

wallworm

Quote from: iprgamer on June 27, 2012, 09:44:09 AM
That did the trick. Thank you very much :D

Excellent. Sorry about that... that's what you get for free software with few beta testers :) I can't think of all possible glitches in advance :/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk