WWMT 1.876 Released

Started by wallworm, November 12, 2012, 03:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallworm

Version 1.876 released on 11-12-2012

◦ Textures: Updated VMT Exporter to use correct U/V offset in texture transforms. Was previously using U as V and V as U. The bug did not affect model VMTs and only affected brush VMTs when the global VMT Transforms was turned on.
◦ Textures: Added bitmap U/V offset, Tiling and W Angle to model VMT exporter. You can now control model VMT tiling inside the bitmap node.
◦ VMF Exporter: Proxie rotations are now cleaned/truncated in an attempt to make sure they are compatible with the orientations of CS:GO. But I believe the greater problem (which I cannot solve directly) pertains to proxies painted with Object Paint because of the negatice scale bug in the Object Paint tool in Max. I am still investigating.
◦ RAD Worm: Updated RAD file generator to add a "forcetextureshadow" entry for all models in the scene that do not have the $opaque flag checked.
◦ WWMT: Fixed bug when picking a Gib's helper to set values of the gibs model. There was a MAXScript error.
◦ WWMT: Updated the Add Sel Gibs button to create WWMT helpers at the moment of being selected. Previously, those helpers were not created until the gibs were already compiled and you would have to recompile.
◦ WWMT: Updated exporter to apply the refNode to child gibs for phys props that have custom gibs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk